The NEXUS-TUBE delivers 400W tube power. Coupled with FET and TUBE preamp stages and comprehensive tone shaping it sets the benchmark for bass amps
BRITISH MADE TUBE POWER
The NEXUS-TUBE delivers a thundering 400 watts RMS of tube-powered bass. No less than 8 x KT88 tubes and two oversized torroidal transformers sit in the engine room of the impressive power stage.
HIGH TECH PREAMP
The high tech preamp is packed with tonal options: Select and blend both FET and TUBE input paths; Switch in Parametric and/or Graphic Mid shaping; Dial in studio quality compression from a single control. Whether you need clean, fast attack or valve-soaked warmth it is all at your fingertips.
COMPREHENSIVE REAR PANEL
The rear panel allow cabinet connections down to 4 ohms via Neutrik combination Speakon/jack sockets. Comprehensive connectivity to outboard gear is fully enabled via FX Loop, Pre/Post EQ DI, Pre-amp Out/Power Amp In and Tuner Out sockets.
A custom-build FS5 footswitch is included for live of control of Tube, FET, Paramid, Graphic and Compressor functions.
- Marine Grade plywood cabinet with large grip handles.
- Fet & Tube
- Class A/B
- Male XLR (Balanced & Switchable Pre/Post EQ)
- Bass & Treble shelving controls, Hi & Lo Para Mid, and 6 Band Graphic EQ
- Yes - FS5 included
- Send & Return Jacks (post EQ, pre Master Volume)
- 2, 4, and 8 ohms
- 1x Jack (with 10db Pad switch)
- Power amp in
- Yes - Active Power Stage Feedback Control
- 8x KT88
- 409 x 664 x 516
- 400 Watts
- 3x ECC83, 1x 12BH7
- 3x Speakons
- 219 x 541 x 393
- 39 Kg Packed, 34.5 Kg Unit
- Single Control for threshold & range with auto level adjust (footswitchable)
- 1x Jack (direct from input, still active when amp muted)