IRT - USB
The IRT-STUDIO - crushing IRONHEART tube tone in a 2U rack amp! T-USB and internal dummy load equipped for silent tube recording direct into your DAW.
Forged deep in the Black Country, the Ironheart series continues the legacy begun decades before with amps such as the Laney KLIPP and AOR.
Packed full of features, amazing tone and a thoroughly modern and aggressive look, the Ironheart models are extremely versatile modern amplifiers
BRITISH DESIGN & ENGINEERING
Designed and engineered in the Black Country, Great Britain, the IRT-Studio Features the same great IRONHEART tube tones as the bigger heads in a low-power, light-weight, portable EL84 all-tube package with some neat features added.
The IRT-STUDIO features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack. The T-USB interface supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal – split left and right to your DAW – directly into either your PC/MAC or iPad*, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording – without having to re-track anything! And do it silently.
A REAL AMP
The IRT-STUDIO is not just a tube pre amp – it is a full 3 channel, all-tube Ironheart amp in a 2u rack. Loaded with a pair of EL84 output valves the IRT-STUDIO generates either 15 watts or <1 watt RMS of pure valve tone.
The IRT-STUDIO is the ultimate in portable amps and is supplied with a dedicated 4-way footswitch. Use it in the studio, at rehearsal or on the road!
*The IRT-STUDIO works across any platform whether it’s PC/MAC/iPad/Android
- Mini Jack for external sound source
- Yes (mini Jack)
- 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead
- Class AB
- XLR DI out - cabinet emulated
- Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- Yes - variable level FX loop
- 1 x Jack 15 Watts & 1 x Jack 1 Watt
- Overall TONE
- 2 x EL84
- 160 x 603 x 350
- 15 Watts & < 1 Watt
- 3 x ECC83
- Laney designed Digital reverb
- 1x Jack switchable 8 or 16 Ohms
- 88 x 428 x 285 - 2U 19" Rackmount
- 8 Kg Packed 5.5Kg Unit
- Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- VARI WATTS feature via input 15 Watts or < 1 Watt
- Silent Recording - no need to connect an external speaker
- Direct out from the power amp tubes - delivering all valve tone recorded as well as live
- Mini Jack
- USB Audio I/O for use with any DAW
- IRT STUDIO sends DRY Guitar (left) and AMPED guitar right and is equipped with a RE-AMP function for use with any DAW