IRT - USB
Designed and engineered in the Black Country, Great Britain and packed full of features, amazing tones and a thoroughly modern look. Ultra Compact, Ultra Portable.
Forged deep in the Black Country, the Ironheart series continues the legacy begun decades before with amps such as the Laney KLIPP and AOR.
Packed full of features, amazing tone and a thoroughly modern and aggressive look, the Ironheart models are extremely versatile modern amplifiers
BRITISH DESIGN & ENGINEERING
Designed and engineered in the Black Country, Great Britain and packed full of features, amazing tones and a thoroughly modern look.
The IRT-SLS features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack. The T-USB interface supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal – split left and right to your DAW – directly into either your PC/MAC or iPad*, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording – without having to re-track anything! And do it silently.
DUAL POWER MODE
The IRT-SLS offers 3 channels – clean, rhythm & Lead, separate EQ’s and two power modes depending on your requirements. High power mode delivering 3 – 300 watts rms and standard power mode which delivers 1 – 60 watts RMS
ULTIMATE FLY RIG
All the tone and more power in a small, compact, portable package – the IRT-SLS is the ultimate FLY-RIG. Loaded with new and improved cabinet emulations and featuring a new illuminated logo the IRT-SLS is the amp to be seen and heard with.
*The IRT-SLS works across any platform whether it’s PC/MAC/iPad/Android
- Mini Jack for external sound source
- Yes (mini Jack)
- 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead - with switchable Pre Boost
- Class D
- XLR DI out - cabinet emulated
- Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- Yes - variable level FX loop
- 1 x Jack
- Overall TONE
- Standard Mode - 1 - 60 Watts RMS, High Power Mode - 3 - 300 Watts RMS
- 2 x ECC83
- Laney designed Digital reverb
- 70 x 320 x 235
- 3.5 kg
- Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- 1-300 watts RMS
- Silent Recording - no need to connect an external speaker
- Delivering valve tone recorded as well as live
- Mini Jack
- IRT-SLS sends DRY Guitar (left) and AMPED guitar right and is equipped with a RE-AMP function for use with any DAW